Opening Session: Are You Playing It Safe? How to Amplify Your Personal Brand and Stay Relevant
How would you feel if you…
- Had more patience with your kids and spouse?
- Felt confident to ask for what you want?
- Felt more productive and less overwhelmed?
- Had the guts to dance with your fear?
Through personal stories and improvisational games, this interactive keynote session will help you understand how to harness the power of your unique personal brand to build a life and career that you love. Participants will learn
The BrandProv System framework and will take away the following:
- How to promote yourself internally and externally
- Steps to gain a competitive edge
- How to embrace change and land better professional opportunities
- Tools to provide more focus and productivity
- Strategies that will help you expand the reach of your network
- A personalized value proposition statement you can use immediately
- An understanding of how to overcome and embrace your fear
- A chance to improvise!
Speaker: Judi Holler
As a professionally trained improviser and Second City Alumni, Judi uses her training every day to maintain a personal brand that keeps her relevant in a world full of constant change. Judi’s background in sales and marketing blended with her radio/television degree help her bring authentic and actionable ideas to her clients.